Sign in or
What are the areas that need to be addressed by digital literacy? Please add your bullets & descriptors
- Skills & competencies
- basic through to advanced
- Citizenship & social engagement
- Public discourse for shaping the future
- Tools for inclusion
- Participation and e-government
- Digital Rights
- Copyright & copyleft
- Judgment about online sources
- Awareness of what others see (cf Digital identity)
- Digital fluency & ability to read/write/create on screen. Slippery Texts, Skywriting ...
- Hyperlinked Writing: This is (at least in my view) the most powerful form of writing, but it is very different in terms of its visibility and the responsibilities which go with writing on the global stage. One of the main arguments some have advanced is "nothing is new here," critical thinking and higher order thinking have been important forever. Hyperlinked writing IS different, and is a key element which should be addressed in conversations and programs relating to digital literacy.
- Digital Identity, including
- Personal identity
- Professional identity on a public web
- Online presence & activity
- story telling
Latest page update: made by paul_richardson
, May 5 2009, 6:10 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
just a few thoughts....
9 words added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.